[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Memory Lane - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Memory Lane

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
Hi Sue

Lovely to hear that you are back home and preparing to make new memories Image

Look after yourself and hope to see you around the forum when you feel up to it Image
Lovely to hear from you Sue Image Image
And lovely too that you will be making new memories Image Image
Nice to see you posting Sue.

On another forum my signature is "Making tomorrow`s memories today". Hope you enjoy making your new memories.

Take care
Meg
Well we got the cake made safely Image
We were both thinking of Mam .. she used to phone me up .. from over the road .. to tell me her kitchen smelled lovely and Christmassy Image
That made me smile to remember that ..
xx
Good to see you here Sue. I know you have had it rough lately but hoping 2012 brings you better health

x x
Good to see you Sue and good that the memory made you smile Image
Thank you both .. I’m a bit guilty of trying to run before I walk, well not literally Image .. but I'm having to take it easy ..

And I can’t quite believe this is the second Christmas without Mam ..
I think it’s the hardest day in the whole year to get past, because she loved it so much, for weeks ahead of the day itself .. but having said that I’m remembering more happy things than sad now .. and making memories with my niece is helping a lot, as well as fun .. we could’ve made the cake to the recipe you posted Rosemary, Mam would’ve cried laughing at that .. Image Image

xx