[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Memory Lane - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Memory Lane

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
I will be thinking of you Choosysue and wishing you all the luck in the world and a speedy recovery!

Pete xx
Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Sue xx
Hope all goes well, Sue
Had word from Sues hubby to say all went ok. All being well she will text/phone me in next few days. Will keep you all posted

x x
Thanks Rosemary, thats great news!!! Image
that's great Image Image Image
Sue is home and doing well. I will be speaking to her sometime this week. She thanks everyone for their good wishes and will post when she feels up to it.

x x
Brillant news, thank you for sharing.

Take care
Meg
We'll look forward to seeing her Image Image
Thank you all so much for your kind messages .. as Rosemary said, major heart surgery .. it was all a bit of a shock and probably just as well I didn’t have too long to think about it beforehand, I’ve definitely been fast-tracked .. and was discharged day five after the surgery .. mind there was a bed crisis even on the day I went in, so no hanging around once you’ve passed the physioterrorist tests Image .. now just getting over it all at home.

And here’s Mam’s favourite time of year around the corner again .. I remember posting this time last year about making the cake and pudding to her recipes, they turned out fine Image .. my niece is going to help me this time, making a new memory ..

Thank you again, take care,
Sue xx