[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loss of a caree partner - Page 55 - Carers UK Forum

Loss of a caree partner

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
627 posts
dear phoebe!!!
((((((((((hugs))))))))))
feelings mutual!!!
love and hugs
big bear x
ps i'm putting together
a little valentine box tonight.
to put under little tree
i'm planting in our little park 2moro
in memory of mr bb
i put a little personal msg to mr bb in box

and decided to put a lock of both our hair in it in little heart fob
((((hugs))))to phoebe and all on this little thread!
big bear x Image
Hang on in there guys it gets easier to live with.

Stop for a minute and look back down the path you've walked. You've come a long way sometimes you've gone back on yourselves and gone forward on a slightly different route but mostly you're walking onwards and that path isn't always as dark and full of holes as it was in the beginning. If you look forward a bit you can see me standing straighter in a brighter place keep putting one foot in front of the other you'll get here

Booksey XX
thanks booksey!

was soggy hankied with grief this morning after planting mr bb's tree!
got home and read valentine card..
mr bb always wrote a new msg every year on first card he sent me!
i just miss his love so much...
and having him with me..
we've all been there
its never easy i guess!
love and hugs
big bear x Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Booksey and big bear and all on this thread ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
Booksey-those are lovely words and really helped. I was coping quite well with this whole valentines thing until someone asked me if I got any flowers this year, cue me having panic attack as i didn't know how to answer. i faffed and changed the subject Image

stay strong,
love Phoebe xxxxx
((((hugs)))))phoebe!

and bb and delboyand gang!

love big bear x Image
(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) back to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
very tearful tonight, please someone just tell me at some point this pain goes away
xxxx
Sorry everyone, feeling a bit better this morning, but not overly brilliant. Was having a major meltdown last night. just overwhelmed by grief.
Booksey-I re-read your post about looking down the path to see you, and it made me feel better,
Hope you all ok, sorry for the breakdown Image Image
Love Phoebe xxxxxxxxxxx
big big bear smile and (((hug)))phoebe!!
i was broken hearted this week!
so know the feeling!
miss mr bb so much!!
you're not the only one going through this grief dear phoebe!
hope this helps!
love and hugs
bigbear x Image
Thank you bigbear, of course it helps, and smiles and (((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) back.
This grieving lark is a funny old thing, isn't it? you chug along, finally thinking you're begining to get the hang of it, then suddenly "WHAM" , you're right back to square one Image Image
as you say, I know i am not going through this alone, we're all in it together, and we can support each other as we go along. I just worry that I am not much help to any of you, as I am just muddling along not really knowing what I am doing. i may not be much help, but I am always here for you
love Phoebe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
627 posts