[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I never thought I would be posting here - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

I never thought I would be posting here

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
Me too xx
Don't want to sound like a killjoy but with the court case coming up I hope you took a witness.
What they say in this matter shouldn't be relevant - at the end of the day, the judge should ask Miracle Boy what he wants - if he's able to understand what his decision may mean for him, then he should get a say as well. This might be worth looking into with your solicitor.
Had a fab time and more good times are planned. There has been a bit of a shift in the balance and the other lot are backing off a bit. Perhaps someone has appealed to their better nature. Court postponed for now in the hopes that everyone can settle down and just get on with things. Lines of communication are open Image
As long as there is good communication things can only get better.

Take care
Meg
Here's hoping, Rie
Just in case you need evidence later on, might I suggest you keep a brief diary about how you are feeling, what happens each day, and how Miracle Boy seems to you. A few photos on visits etc. would also be a good idea. No one can argue with evidence written down at the time, rather than memories later. I've used these tactics to good effect in the past, over different matters. Take care.