Has the earning limit been raised to £120 a week?

For information and discussion about benefits
I was told by a job centre advisor that the earnings limit for those on carers allowance has just been raised to £120 a week from £116, is that correct?
It's still saying £116 on the dot gov website. Ask the job centre advisor for details!!!
I can't find anything saying that it has gone up from the 2017/2018 figure of £116 - perhaps check with our adviceline ?
Freephone: 0808 808 7777
email: advice@carersuk.org

Carers UK’s advice and information team based in London is undergoing staff changes. This means the Adviceline is closed Wednesday to Friday whilst we recruit and train new members of staff. We will be taking calls on Monday and Tuesday between 10am and 4pm. You can email or write to the Adviceline and we aim to respond to your enquiries within seven working days.
Sounds as if the advisor is premature, £120 has been proposed as the earnings allowance from April 2018, same time as the Allowance rises to £64.60 pw

http://www.parliament.uk/business/publi ... 27/HCWS268

However, I'm not sure if this is a proposal or whether it will actually happen. I personally wont believe it until nearer the time and its in my pocket