[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Work from home? expenses - Carers UK Forum

Work from home? expenses

All about money
Hi i wondered as a lot of us are working from home if we can claim as expenses,

i have to have a work phone, and internet connect, is this claimable? also what about the extra gas and electricty you are using as you are unable to work in an office?? has anyone had any experience of this
??
Veronica,

you might find this useful: https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2020 ... im-p6-wk-/

Melly1
Veronica _2002 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:57 pm
Hi i wondered as a lot of us are working from home if we can claim as expenses,

i have to have a work phone, and internet connect, is this claimable? also what about the extra gas and electricty you are using as you are unable to work in an office?? has anyone had any experience of this
??
I am currently working remotely. The service compensates me only for the cost of the Internet. In general, there are cases when the return of utilities is possible. You need to negotiate with the employer in advance.
Have a nice day!