[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Warm home discount - Carers UK Forum

Warm home discount

All about money
Hello

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the warm home discount. As a carer who lives alone I do not meet the right critera to claim and can not afford to heat my home so any suggestions as to what I can do.

Courtz x
Have you checked online see if you qualify done ours and we do
still worth the phone call to ur energy supplier, sometimes they have other schemes and/or discounts available to low income households.
Just done mine this morning. Qualified last 2 yrs and looks like same this one.

Who is your supplier?
x x
Just done mine this morning. Qualified last 2 yrs and looks like same this one.

Who is your supplier?
x x
Im with southern electric, because I am not seen as vulnerable by them I do not qualify apparently so no heating for me this winter Image

Courtz x
Not sure if my dad does he's in his 70's gets AA, Pension Credit, i am his care he got his winter fuel allowance, will he still beable to get this warm home discount?
here are the guidelines for Southern Electric
http://www.southern-electric.co.uk/Help ... orityPlan/

I would suggest still phoning them if you think you are going to struggle to pay, or if you face being cold to save money. Some use discretion and have other things in place. No harm in trying.

This is their number
please call us on
0800 300 111
x x
here are the guidelines for Southern Electric
http://www.southern-electric.co.uk/Help ... orityPlan/

I would suggest still phoning them if you think you are going to struggle to pay, or if you face being cold to save money. Some use discretion and have other things in place. No harm in trying.

This is their number
please call us on
0800 300 111
x x
Have spoken to them and they said that they do not have any other help available. Image I told them that i am having to choose between food or gas and electric and they were sympathetic but nothing that they can do

Courtz x