[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tory Lord Freud facing calls to quit - Page 2 -Carers UK Forum

Tory Lord Freud facing calls to quit

All about money
hi ,gordon brown also has a disabled child ,but i can't remember him trying to score political points using his child .
I think he's been examining US labour law too closely.
to what end?.
If you look back over the years. The person that became disabled during working age i.e., started work then taken ill. With say M.S., or M.D., or Parkinsons just too say a few. That disabled person has always had a harder time than most. For example getting assistance with equipment or even applying for benefits. The government of the day, let's say would rather loose these people. Because life and business would run smoother. Over the 34 years as a carer I've had too fight tooth and nail to make sure her benefits have been paid. The question when will the disabled person young and old get a fair share of the pot?