[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers allowance - Carers UK Forum

Carers allowance

All about money
Hi there. I currently work part time and carer for my daughter who has autism. I usually earn about £400 4 weekly. My boss has just told me I had 4 days annual leave left and has added it on to this months pay. I get paid 4 weekly. This will make me over the £440 that I can earn in 4 weeks. Does anyone know what will happen? Do I have to notify them? It's so stressful trying to work and stay below this threshold. I should get May payslip today to know how much. Thanks
Ring the Carers UK helpline. I missed out on thousands of pounds because Ididn't understand the rules properly, from the basic amount of income you can deduct certain expenses - the helpline can explain more. If you can't get through by phone, they are very busy, then email them and they will get back to you. In the meantime, if you click on the red "Help and Advice" tab above, you will find information about finances, which might answer some of your query.