can anyone help me im desperate please

All about money
I wonder if you CN help me with something I hadn't informed gov of my job change in 2017 as i only thought it was only when I earnt too much I needed to inform them,

I received a letter saying I had earnt too much a few weeks ago and when I checked and asked my boss about my wages it works out I earn 2 pounds month too much from this April …

I informed them of this and knew it would now stop but today received a letter saying I owe back from 2018 over 2600 pound due to earning too much but I have p60 to show I haven't for tax Yr 2017/18 and 18/19 do I stand any chance of over turning this??

also can I use after school club costs and petrol costs for these as an expense?
Hi Katie.

( Same reply to the same question ? )

Advice we give all " Newbies " when dealing with overpayments and the DWP.

CAB or Carers UK Advice Team ( Best by email ) ... links follow : ... line-24147

A little background for you ... the main DWP Purge ... you will find that you are not alone in breaking through that weekly
earnings limit ... currently £ 123 per month ... which as been in force for a couple of decades at least : ... wp%20purge

Disablity related expenses ... claimed by the carer ?

( Such expenses as listed may be covered by your LA following a needs assessment for your caree. )

CAB for confirmation on that one ... not ones normally associated with those found on the Internet for guidance to all claimants. ... ated-costs