Renting Out A Property

All about money
I purchased my mothers council house in 2004, The deeds were changed into my name in 2008. There is no mortgage on the property. My mother came to live with me last year. I am self employed and recieve working families tax credit. If I were to rent out my mums old house would this affect my WFTC?
I believe that it would Struggling. Get in touch with our adviceline either by phone or email and they will give you the right advice. Numbers and emails address are on our main page.