[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Property, capital threshold and care home fees - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Property, capital threshold and care home fees

All about money
Have you sort professional advice ... AGE UK for instance ... contact details posted earlier in this thread ?
You have to visit your lawyer for a better advice, or you can find a better answer on other topic i think
Are you in the UK as we don't have realtors here?
Who has gone into residential care?
Who is the legal owner of the cottage?
Are you in the UK as we don't have realtors here?
Who has gone into residential care?
Who is the legal owner of the cottage?
The rehabilitation process for women can take years, and it depends very much on the rest. You have to care about your mother and to give her a better place for living her life. I would really recommend you to take her somewhere on the seashore. For those monies, you can have a pretty good apartment or even a house in a European country by the sea. Have you ever heard about Bulgaria? this is a small country by the sea, with a very pleasant climate. You can easily have a great house like this one screenshot for 100000 euros. It's a very nice house or you can have a new-built apartment for a lower price. You can see all the Properties in Bulgaria by Suprimmo.net. Take a look and I am sure you will find something good, I think this is the best solution for you, your mother will be happy
Max, that's what I was trying to find out.