[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Plans to strip benefits from the mentally ill - Carers UK Forum

Plans to strip benefits from the mentally ill

All about money
Tory MP blasts Iain Duncan Smith plan to grab mentally ill’s cash as 'brainless'

Dr Sarah Wollaston the chair of the Health Select Committee, described the proposals as “unethical, unworkable nonsense” and “complete tosh”
see in full here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/to ... z37Rh0WC4z
I live in a building that has people with lets say problems of the mind. They should be respected, in most cases they have lived a full profitable life. No its not right that their money should be withdrawn. They need more help.
Bye,
Bernie.
I have a Friend, who has got Bi-polar disorder. She was on DLA but poor love has had to return to work, which the poor lady finds very difficult. Shes also in remission of breast cancer. Surely this is wrong. ?She is struggling with work. Yes it gets her out and about but with no warning at all. amandah
One lady that lives in the same place as me. Was assessed for PIPS just after she had a stroke. And was asked direct too her face "Why can't you Walk?" note she was still in bed with a paralyzed left side. The answer was sort of blue.