[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Assessment - Carers UK Forum

Carers Assessment

All about money
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of completing a carers assessment since the introduction of The Care Act? And if so, what was the outcome of the assessment (if you don't mind disclosing) and were you assessed financially as I've read carers can be asked to make a contribution towards it (similar to a direct payment) My hubby currently has a Direct Payment and had his yearly review recently. I asked the Social Worker for a carers assessment as I would like some respite from my caring role. The assessment has been posted out to me but I wondered if I should complete it on my own or look to a support service to help me? Any info would be much appreciated :)
I always refuse to complete a posted assessment. I want one human being to come and visit me as another human being. Then the human can give an immediate answers to anything I ask about, in a way a piece of paper can't!