[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pen pals -Carers UK Forum

Pen pals

All about money
Hello,I am a carer,& Hansen for over 20 years.I am interested in being a pen pal,I live in Surrey.My hubby is poorly with terminal.cancer..My interest s are tv,listening to music jazz & 60s music,Reflexology, & aromatherapy. I live in Surrey.I am 61.Interested? Please drop me a line.Its a tough world out there.Regards Amanda h
Hi. I'm Nicholas and a carer for my mum. I live in Kent. I enjoy plenty of things. Music either 70/80s or classical, sport, reading, crosswords etc.
Hi Amanda
If you would like to chat sometime let me know. As a carer i know haw lonely and frustrating it can be. I have been a carer for seven years and at time it feels more like a life time.
Ian
I used to have lots of penpals but left my address book behind when I relocated.

My son mislaid the address book when he was clearing my stuff from the flat we had shared so I have lost touch with about 50 people I had written to for more than 10 years :o

I would love to have some new penpals...just to share my mad life with :)
Hello & good evening. I am married,caring for my poorly Hubby who sadly has terminal cancer & is severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.We live in Surrey.Hope to hear soon,regards Amandah
I consider that if one answers a pen pal request and if the recipient is not interested,
common curtesy requires a reply.

One can always give one of many excuses if not wishing to pen pal further and doesn't have to say, "Sod off." :lol: