More aggro from the financial services arm of care services.

All about money
The scary thought is that a time is coming when I will need much more care and support as my health continues to deteriorate.

Total care and support in their hands? :ohmy:
That Green Paper will probably confirm the worst , Colin.

All power to the consumer !

Let them decide on the level of support and care they need.

Why leave that task with Central Government through the funding of the LAs.

The Tory Right's ultimate dream come true.

The survival of the fittest !!!

Sink or swim ... no monies ... not out problem !

Projected shortages of care workers ?

Basic economics ... restrict the supply with demand increasing and ... what happens to the price ?

UNITE will be happy ... their members earning more monies !
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Call a spade a spade.

That can be fun ... especially when two aces of the same appear on the table at the same time ?

( Lemmy ... a true lunatic ... as was Motorhead ... true head bangers ? )

Yep ... that decades old social war ... anybody now challenge the validity of that phrase ...
ridiculed when first made in ... 2007 ?

Even in Surrey amd other true blue areas ???
My little lady and I are bikers and rockers.
She worked behind the bar in a HA bar when she was 18 and I grew up with bikers and rock music around Warwickshire.
I am not a 1%er club member and never will be but there is a similar attitude in common.
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm
That Green Paper will probably confirm the worst , Colin.

All power to the consumer !

Let them decide on the level of support and care they need.

Why leave that task with Central Government through the funding of the LAs.

The Tory Right's ultimate dream come true.

The survival of the fittest !!!

Sink or swim ... no monies ... not out problem !

Projected shortages of care workers ?

Basic economics ... restrict the supply with demand increasing and ... what happens to the price ?

UNITE will be happy ... their members earning more monies !
I believe the UN agenda 2030 which supercedes agenda 21 is very much a work in progress. That is the truth.
Just a quick update.
In the end I contacted the sociak care team and asked if the Director who helped and supported me with the false claims for repayments by their financial arm.
I decided to email the director and ask for her help which I felt a bit uncomfortable about having to bother her again. It's not her fault that the councils financial arm is incompetent, arrogant and don't care.
She has been sympathetic and supportive despite the problems created by her colleagues.
Yesterday I recieved a reply to my email saying the invoice will be cancelled again and I will get a letter from the head of social services to say there is no more money owing as I have requested. Her team and her colleagues let the care services down. I feel embarrassed to have to keep asking a director to sort out the morons in accounts.

But I know she is of her word and I feel much happier now knowing she will sort it out as she has on several occasions.

Comes to something when i have to turn down care and support that I need because their accounts team are a total mess and not fit for purpose to handle my care account. They are still exacerbating my multiple serious health problems and have been for well over 18 months.

As I said, "who is safeguarding vulnerable adults from the ongoing negligent actions of the care services?"