[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Looking for help with funding? - Carers UK Forum

Looking for help with funding?

All about money
Good Morning,
Please can anyone point me towards a charity who would help/part help with my gym funding this year, I am not asking anyone for money nor am i asking Carers Uk for funding, I just need some help finding the right charity that helps with this type of thing, Last yr membership was £200, This yr the same membership is £390, It's not a fancy gym just the one run by the local council, It's way out of my reach, I have contacted the Princess Royal Trust for Carers who are local to me a number of times by email/phone/facebook/ but to date have never had any contact, Kind regards, and thank you for any advice offered
My gym membership is now funded by the council as part of my Carers Assessment. You don't need charity, you need what is rightfully yours. When did you last have a Carers Assessment??
Bowlingbun

Is this means tested?

I got nothing at all after my carers assessnent
No.
Some Gym's give carers discounts have you asked.

https://www.discountsforcarers.com/shop ... membership