[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DWP - Carers UK Forum

DWP

All about money

DWP

Has anyone noticed how the D.W.P are only concerned with the funds that are paid into your bank account not your outgoings .
I have been told by the D.W.P that all the benefits we receive are for our two sons who have learning problems they have no answer when you ask them if that is true ,where is the money for , Household bills , groceries, and a number of other things for every day life supposed to come from .

What planet do these people live on .
My sons are Special Needs , they are 26 years and 23 years old , my youngest son cannot clean himself after going to the toilet , he cannot wash himself my oldest son has the same problem but not as bad .

I would like a staff member from the DWP to look after my sons for a week to see if they can do as good a job as we believe we are doing

I have just been diagnosed with Heart disease, sometimes I wonder whether I want to carry on with my medication .
DWP money is to be spent on the recipients. However, that means all the usual costs of daily life, gas, electric, etc. etc. After all, if they were living alone these would all need to be budgeted for. Can I ask why you felt it necessary to raise this at all? Has someone been saying you cannot use them for the above?!
I know of a few, myself included, who have recently been 'told' by DWP that benefit money is not to be spent on luxuries.

x