[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Housing benefit - Carers UK Forum

Housing benefit

All about money
Have been looking into moving out and privately renting and because of my age i will only be able to get £78.50 per week for shared accommodation and there is no where local that i can get a place for cheaper than £795 a month and with my anxiety and panic attacks my doctor has advised against living in shared accommodation Looks like i will be here for the rest of my life Image Image
That's the maximum housing benefit we are allowed so have the find the shortfall. Have you thought about looking into renting in other areas?
That's the maximum housing benefit we are allowed so have the find the shortfall. Have you thought about looking into renting in other areas?
I have looked in other area but still have to be close to my mum and the shortfall would be over £300 i don't even get that a month so wouldn't be possible.