In full time education is there any financial help I can get

All about money
I am currently in full time education so cannot claim carers allowance does anybody know anything else I could apply for money is really tight and at this point even an extra five pound a week would help :/
Have you tried asking the college (or where ever you are)? Quite often they have bursaries for this sort of thing.