[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ESA - more bad news... - Carers UK Forum

ESA - more bad news...

All about money
I am currently filling in my son's ESA form at the moment and it still is ATOS that's doing it. It's crazy my son has DMD a life shortening progressive muscle wasting disease for which there is no cure - he is only going to get worse, not better and he relies on a ventilator 24/7 to breathe yet we still have to fill this crap in every three years. I have told them that he meets the criteria for automatic award of the support group and that if they want to do an assessment he wants a home visit and he wants it to be recorded.

Eun
It is crazy Eun and causes unnecessary worry and anxiety.
To get the best results with the filling in of the ESA forms is to go to the following:-
Citizens Advice
Aged Concern
Social Services Care Worker.
The will help you .
Bernard.
Thanks for your suggestion Bernard it is much appreciated but I have a Law degree and did welfare rights for a good few years so I can manage - its just a pain though filling it in and realising how much worse my son has gotten in the three years since I filled in the last one.

Eun