[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ESA Forms - Carers UK Forum

ESA Forms

All about money
Got them and haven't a clue what to do, which bits to tick etc I just feel like crying! Do I tick income related or contribution related for Sarah?
hi nilla when Charlie had her form we went to the citizens advice bureau and they helped us to fill it in
Nilla, get help.

But Sarah won't be contribution based as she doesn't pay NI.
We also had help from the CAB, the Welfare Benefits Officer was exceptionally good.
Just make sure you explain everything in as much detail as possible!
Good luck Nilla
xx
Nilla I'd get help, I got help off my support worker to fill it in for my dad i got a headache looking at them they're so confusing
Like already advised above, seek help.

Plus our welfare adviser photocopied the completed form and gave me a copy to keep. This is crucial in case any queries, now or future.

If you query anything with DWP, or they ring you, make sure you make a note of date, time, person you speak with and a brief description of the call.

Keep copies of all forms sent to them, and any covering evidence you submit. So many times things go 'missing'