Deputuship

All about money
Hello,
So I'm trying to apply for deputyship but really struggling to get this park of for Cop1a filled in
It is asking for:
Does the person to whom the application relates have any money held in
bank or building society accounts (or similar)?
(You must include any money held at the Court Funds Office)
And then there is a table to fill in with which bank, account number, type of account and name on the account and then what I can't do is give the balance?
How do I know how much person has got on account? How did you fill that any?
Anyone any ideas?
Please help
Who are you applying for deputyship for? Is the person giving her consent, or lacking mental capacity to give that consent?
Person lacks capacity
In that case, it's really a very silly question, because the whole point of applying for deputyship is so that you CAN have access to accounts etc!
So do I leave this part blank on Cop1a?
Write something in, like "Unknown. Access denied until deputyship granted".
I would phone the office of guardianship and seek advice. I have COP for my husband. Am sure I didn't have to say on the form when applying.
Thank you for your answers.
All those forms are quite difficult for me
So I just fill them out as much as I can and hopefully it will be granted
I really would contact the office of guardianship, because fees have to be paid, out of the person who lacks capacities monies.
Its a costly situation and intrusive sadly. I found a solicitor on line who was helpful. Or, did you know you can go to a solicitor and have half an hours free consultation? Don't wish to worry you but best to get the forms filled in correctly on the 1st application.