[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DLA cuts - Carers UK Forum

DLA cuts

All about money
the changes going on are just getting silly now, they are messing with peoples lives. people don't know whether they are coming or going and what they can or can't afford on a daily basis.

if you could say just one thing about the cuts to David Cameron what would it be?
cut any fudge ,tell us the truth! carers can spot,{ wish wash} a mile off,, blindfolded ,clearing up,drinking coffee ,whilst hanging upside down from an eight foot hoist.
cut any fudge ,tell us the truth! carers can spot,{ wish wash} a mile off,, blindfolded ,clearing up,drinking coffee ,whilst hanging upside down from an eight foot hoist.
You forgot the brush sticking out of your backside!!!!!!!
theirs an image made me laugh ,I hope their are just pretend cuts, made to convince everyone were in it together
why change something that already works well, yes its not perfect but nothing is. how much is it going to cost to change it all over compete waste of money and time. saving the cost of this would be better than changing it all..
I would day you lied to me when I went to see you on your pre-election roadshow, you said you valued the work of carers and everything wold be done to help us, I asked if there would be any cuts to dla and he said no things will stay the same

I have a letter here frm dwp saying Sars has dla for life, if they take that away surely they are breaching a contract
I always believed the Department of Health and Social Security as was changed its name to DWP in order to change the goalposts.

I am having a cup half full day today, so hope I am wrong.
I would day you lied to me when I went to see you on your pre-election roadshow, you said you valued the work of carers and everything wold be done to help us, I asked if there would be any cuts to dla and he said no things will stay the same

I have a letter here frm dwp saying Sars has dla for life, if they take that away surely they are breaching a contract

I have just written an email to both Cameron and Clegg telling them they are, in my opinion, bare faced liars! I purposely wrote to both of them before the gen elec. to ask them if I voted for them what they were prepared to do for the millions of unpaid carers up and down the Country. Both replied (not personally of course - saying they were too busy campaigning) that we were wonderful people doing a brilliant job blah blah blah promising the earth. What we got? nothing. If there was a vote for no confidence in this Government they would be out - full stop. We are talking to public school people who know nothing about an honest days work, and are totally out of touch with Joe Public. OOps! orange box just broke!!!!
The orange box may have broken, Lesleyg, but we got your message!
What really angers me is the way in which the government and its Parliamentary supporters constantly refer to protecting the "genuinely" sick and disabled in speeches, the media and in letters, including replies to members of this board, whilst proposing cuts to benefits and services to many of those who are currently accepted as being genuinely entitled to them, how can someone be sick or disabled and have entitlement one day and be no longer genuinely sick or disabled the next because the government has found it expedient to redefine who is genuinely sick and disabled? Whilst the ignorant, as in lacking in knowledge, might buy into this sophistry anyone who is sick or disabled, cares for someone who is sick or disabled or has some understanding of the impact of illness and disability will see it for what it is, unfortunately the majority of the general public seem to come into the first category.