[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
customer compliance meeting - Carers UK Forum

customer compliance meeting

All about money
Have been told I have to attend a customer compliance interview has anyone else had to do this?
Hiya. Just wondering how it went? Got an invite to one of those also and not sure what it's all about really. Image
Hiya. Just wondering how it went? Got an invite to one of those also and not sure what it's all about really. Image
I was accused of benefit fraud and after a long process they realised I wasn't actually comminting fraud
That's good news.
Customer compliance (in relation to benefits) is an oxymoron. Arent Customers supposed to be King? AHA! So what they really mean is ' Welfare Victims" (as in George Orwell's Ministry of truth is actually the Ministry of Propaganda, and so on)
I had mine ... think they want a second one though.Image I made my claim years ago over the phone for IS (to top us the CA) and they hadn't contacted me for all that time (apart from 1 WFI a year ago). Now they say the savings they have on the form is different from what I actually had and think maybe they've overpaid ... I had to provide them with 3 years worth of bank details. Now waiting to hear about a second interview.

So stressed about it all. Got enough to be dealing with caring full time. I wish they'd have checked all the information properly at the begining.

Glad to hear that your situation got resolved ... so stressy.