[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
council tax abolished and being called council tax support - Carers UK Forum

council tax abolished and being called council tax support

All about money
from 1st of April council tax is being abolished and council tax support is being brought in and people who are on low incomes and claiming benefit have to pay 20 percent
Friends have had letters also
We havent had a letter yet but I am expecting one Image
what next ?????? Image
as anyone on income support got a letter of there local council that they have to pay up to 20% of there council tax bill we just got a letter out of the blue thank you
This has been on the cards for ages, the amount to be paid by the tenant is to be decided by their local council.
hi

Yep had our letter today doesnt actually say how much we have to contribute but would appear its between 10-20% of the annual charge may not sound alot to the council but believe me to a family currently living 150 pounds per month below the government minimum income with no other help even 10-20 pounds a month extra is going to have a noticable impact. how can one department eg housing have a minimum income level and another department for example esa have a completely different one???

h x
yes ours says about 20 percent and it is due on next bill
thanks no1 mum its the first I have herd of it oh well there you go
It's been well publicised mr turk, though is catching a lot of people by surprise.