[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
continuing clinical healthcare Nurse visit - Carers UK Forum

continuing clinical healthcare Nurse visit

All about money
Hi all , finally getting the continuing clinical healthcare nurse to come visit us today at 4pm after 2 yrs of chasing...what can she help us out with? I need direct payments and respite and our social worker who was in the process of sorting this out just left last week..what should I ask and what is my daughter with a life limiting condition entitled to? please reply asap
thanks
If you qualify for NHS Continuing Healthcare (and it's a bit of a postcode lottery) all your carees needs are met free by the NHS, not through Social Services at all. It's a big subject, but if you Google Continuing Healthcare Checklist you will find the questions you will be asked. The google Continuing Healthcare Framework to see more details.
Bear in mind this does not apply in Scotland as it was abolished last year by the SNP.

Eun