[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
confused about carers - Carers UK Forum

confused about carers

All about money
hi could i have some advice as im very confused here

im on jsa had a letter from them stating my jsa changing soon 13th September due to me now receiving carers

any way had a letter from carers saying iwill hear off them on 17th September as they waiting to hear off jsa

im so confused went to expect first payment and also states in letter they have wait off them to decide any back pay from august to present

im so confused whats going or if ill receive any back pay
1- Try www.benefitsandwork.co.uk

Good website for benefits info. They have a forum too. Some info is subscription only, but I believe the forums are open to anyone?

2- C.A.B (Citzens Advice Bureau) can be good too. Although in my experience, sometimes the adviser doesn't know as much as you wish they did. Pot luck really, but worth a try in a hitch.

Good luck, and don't give up ;)
Send a copy of your JSA letter in to Carers Allowance unit and ask them to clarify when you will receive payment. Also phone them tomorrow and ask for update. Make a note of time of call and person you speak to.

x