[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Personal Budget information please - Carers UK Forum

Personal Budget information please

All about money
I have had a small personal budget which has helped buy the services that are suitable to myself and my Husband in our caring role. I have to say that this has helped enormously and helped alleviate the dreadful strain we often feel we are under.

I have recently been told that the personal budgets will stop Image !

I wonder if all Councils around the country are stopping this support due to financial cuts or is it just certain councils that are doing this?

We have a meeting with a social worker soon and I would be most grateful for any information about this. I need to get my facts right.
Regards
My son has recently had a reassessment. I was told that as his needs were "critical" then the LA had a duty to supply care to keep him safe. Every LA interprets things differently, so see if there is a Carers organisation in your county who can help you.