[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheap labour - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

cheap labour

All about money
so what do we do about it, because over the years I have cared for six people, not quite all at the same time, and things are getting worse for carers not better.
That will involve mobilising all carers into action: this is no place for the faint hearted, we need people to get active.
I agree with you Scally (again! people will start to talk lol) but some people have such heavy end caring responsibilities that going out on marches etc is just impossible. I did a lot of campaigning and that sort of stuff before Rob's condition deteriorated but would find it difficult nowadays. I sign petitions etc but that just doesn't seem to cut it with this government. As you know we also campaign for our son's petition as well.

Eun
Perhaps that is something Carers UK can organise ????