[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CONTINUING HEALTHCARE IMPORTANT CHANGE OF AREA RULING - Carers UK Forum

CONTINUING HEALTHCARE IMPORTANT CHANGE OF AREA RULING

All about money
http://www.health-and-care-update.co.uk ... +Update%29

I've just come across this. It's really important that you DO NOT MOVE doctors or areas when under assessment for CHC. Wait until a decision has been made
Thanks BB ... link + heading now added to the main CHC thread.

This " Ruling " is , indeed , important to many readers with carees needing CHC.
Thanks Chris. Keep up the good work.
At my age ?

Trawl through old articles in the NEWS SECTION whilst listening to the Hull rugby league derby scheduled for the mid part of tomorrow ... perhaps followed by live commentary on the Cumbrian derby ( Need an online translator into English for that one ? ) ... time to update a few if anything under the radar has happened ... might even don my new " Twirly " hat on Saturday to see some more of the scared landscapes 'round 'ere ... steel shutters up when passing through some areas ?