[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Changes from DLA to PIP or ESA - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Changes from DLA to PIP or ESA

All about money
Post a reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi All,
My wife was awarded ESA in 2011. The only problem she had at that time was she was losing £108.05 per week. Why because they didn't put it in her bank. I wrote on her behalf to Mr. I. D-Smith, and explained the situation to him. He got his happy gang (that's polite to what I call em), they started the ESA off with apologies. The only problem is that ESA does not increase it stays as you were awarded ESA. As for PIPs my wife has MS 41 years she will be assessed no doubt face to face. And some smart thing that will not have seen her notes will make yes or no on that Benefit. Harry I wish you well that all goes to all you fellow carers that will have to assist with the application.
Bye, Bernard.
Bernard, Is your wife currently receiving DLA, Disability Living Allowance?