Hope someone can help as my brain has melted with trying to figure out the best way to change my current benefits.
I have been a carer for my mother for a number of years now but have never applied for carers allowance but now i want to change benefits.
I receive income support and i also get a disability premium but i want to "come off" the disability premium and still have income support and claim carers allowance or more likely carers premium but i just dont know the best way to approach it all or even which department i phone in order to achieve this. Image