[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carers card - Carers UK Forum

carers card

All about money
Hello, I'm Jo, a newbie, does anyone know where you can obtain a carers card from? so i believe it entitles discount in certain locations i,e paignton zoo. thanks
I do believe our carers letter helps with the dicounts
I keep on getting asked for one, but there is no such thing. I reckon it would be a great idea to get discounts for concerts and festivals etc.
Hi scally
This is a great idea we need some kind of card
Hi folks
I am new to the forum and this is something that I have been raising for a while. I know that Kent CC apparently offers a card which proves you are a carer. Anglesey also has a card (how I long to move there soon but Dad is proving to be a complete PITA - that's another story). Instead, I have to carry round my letter from the DWP which states that I receive Carer's Allowance. I find that intrusive. I see no reason why a card - with your photo (to prove it's you), your name and your NI number (which is unique to you and will also prove that you get Carer's Allowance if the place in question felt the need to check with the DWP) - is so damn difficult. Good grief; Vista Print (other printing services are available) could easy do one for a very small fee.