[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Allowance delays - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Carers Allowance delays

All about money
in regards to SNP ,, it is because they were granted powers of some benefits back in 2014. and then like a spoiled little brat cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried for said powers.
they were given the powers , and have now delayed taking control of those powers for over 3 yrs , and are infact now paying the DWP over £32 million a year to keep paying out those benefits for them .
then they are to slowly take control of each benefit like a dripping tap, for new applicants ( no mention of those who currently get said benefits )

and even then there own financial group has said the SNP will have to look again at the numbers , as carers benefits alone will take a huge chunk of the scottish budget and is expected to only grow as scotlands population continues to get older and older.

i have asked SNP face to face on the doorstep and in the street how much money should carers get ,,, how about a minimum wage and they openly tell me "" to much money "" what they get now is fine . but they wont say how much we will get when they supposedly take control of carers allowance in 2021
Do they een realise how little you get anyhow???
i have asked time and time again , when they supposedly take control in 2021 of carers allowance ..
will we get what we currently get from the UK gov , plus what we get from scottish gov.

one woman looked at me and said "" being completely honest with you , i have no idea "" .
an other asked me how much total do you currently get now, i said it is under £6000 if you add UK and scotland payments together . she straight up said "" is that not enough ?""