[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carers allowance - Carers UK Forum

carers allowance

All about money
Hi everyone , I have received a letter asking about wages from over 10 years ago . The letter also has RD23B stamped on it in large red writing , also I have been contacted by my former employer and the DWP are asking them the same questions (with RD23B on it as well) . Does anyone know about this or had the same letter , does anyone have any idea what this is about please. Many thanks Jill
Hi - never come across this before. It's very unusual for the DWP to want information that old unless they have specific concerns. Suggest you talk to your local Citizens Advice Bureau
I would phone DWP direct and ask them about it and why they would want stuff from ten years ago?
Inland Revenue only ask for seven years. Even then it's more likely to be only five years.
I've just googled DWP RD23B and nothing that makes any sense comes up.
Sounds a bit odd to me? Image
RD23B doesn't show up on the DWP website.

Make sure it's not a scamming letter trying to get your personal details.
Hi I had a form like this but not sure of the number on it. When filling it in they only asked for the last two months wage slips. Don't know why they say ten years. They may look into the last ten years if they are not happy with the info given. Waiting for the outcome now. C.