Carer's Allowance Supplement Payment SCOTLAND

All about money
I trust those canny Scots do the same with their phone number ... 0800 182 2222 ... save surfing back for it.
Hi, I live in North Lanarkshire and got my letter today saying payment was issued on 27th of September and will be in my account within 2 weeks.
The £221 payment appeared in my bank account last night. I noticed coverage about the payments on the local news this morning as well, so it’s likely there’s been a number of carers receiving the additional money this week.
Helen _1601 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:54 am
The £221 payment appeared in my bank account last night. I noticed coverage about the payments on the local news this morning as well, so it’s likely there’s been a number of carers receiving the additional money this week.
Mine went in yesterday too
I’m still waiting on my letter, anyone know how much longer I have to wait?
Try the helpline ... phone number posted earlier.
Has anyone had there December payment yet ?? Had no letters nothing
Received first Carer supplement on 1 October, still awaiting the second supplement payment due in December. I normally receive payment on a Monday, I presume it will be the Monday coming up 17/12/2018 , as the following Monday is Christmas Eve 24/12/2018 which I know isn’t going to be paid then. My location is Falkirk , has anybody in Falkirk region received a December payment of the supplement yet ?
Just called social security Scotland to enquire about December supplement payment (region Falkirk). Was told on phone that payment will be released on 14 December and should be in bank account by the 19 December. Anybody who has not received payment by that date should contact social security Scotland on ‭0800 182 2222‬
Kirsty_1812 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 am
Has anyone had there December payment yet ?? Had no letters nothing
Just called social security Scotland to enquire about December supplement payment (region Falkirk). Was told on phone that payment will be released on 14 December and should be in bank account by the 19 December. Anybody who has not received payment by that date should contact social security Scotland on ‭0800 182 2222‬