Carer's Allowance Supplement Payment SCOTLAND

All about money
I got my letter this morning, it says the payment was made on 27th September and I should have it in the next two weeks. I live in Edinburgh.
Helen _1601 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 am
I got my letter this morning, it says the payment was made on 27th September and I should have it in the next two weeks. I live in Edinburgh.
It is a Fife holiday today so maybe Fife tomorrow? but hey "payment made 27th and you should get next two weeks " come on that is not funny. Who else feels like dropping Nicola a message and ask why we haven't got a letter yet
Don't forget to mention to Nicola that said pay rise is NOT a pay rise at all ... if the FULL facts were ever disclosed !

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/social-a ... lit=fairer

Enjoy part of the back pay you are all owed !

Down here , the DWP will be " Delighted " to follow suite as a show of " Respect " towards the unacknowledged sacrifice of the carer army ... well , at least the 1 in 11 who can claim CT.

Even our very own CUK will expect some pats on the back ... a " Campaign " that produced a result .... for once ... a result that really isn't a result ... is it ?

Still leaves them quids in from the level of CA paid back in 1980 ... when adjusted for inflatiion from the official figures !

£ 78.61 notes and coins of the realm needed per week ... just to stand still !

" Sorry , a bit short in the old Treasury coffers " ... foodbank vouchers also accepted !
Hi , I am new carer here .
Have qustion about Carers supplement .
3 weeks ago we moved from Scotland to England , can I still get CS fom April ? :unsure:
Answer lies in an earlier posting ... NO.

Resident in Scotland on 16 April 2018 ... not after.

Presumably , you will now qualify for any future increases in CA ?
I received my letter on the 1st October I'm in mid Lothian.
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:11 pm
Answer lies in an earlier posting ... NO.

Resident in Scotland on 16 April 2018 ... not after.

Presumably , you will now qualify for any future increases in CA ?
Sorry , my question wasn’t correct .
I am a carer since 2012 , my son got his diagnosed in Scotland .We just moved to England 3 weeks ago .
One for that helpline ... posted earlier.

I trust that it's not a premium rate type number ?
got my letter today and like Helen, it has been paid but should be in bank next two weeks.
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm
One for that helpline ... posted earlier.

I trust that it's not a premium rate type number ?
Carers UK Helpline telephone number is an 0800 freephone number.