[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bedroom tax will it hit you/carers ??? - Page 13 - Carers UK Forum

bedroom tax will it hit you/carers ???

All about money
311 posts
Just watched/read...absolute disgrace...heartbreaking Image
It just goes to show how out of touch with reality the politicians are. Disabled people, from their meagre benefits, are still paying loads of tax on things like petrol, not an option but an absolute essential item for people who can't walk to the nearest bus stop, assuming there is a bus service any more of course. The politicians say that everyone must pay a bit to get the deficit down. Cameron wouldn't miss £20 a week out of his income, because it's such a small proportion. £20 per week out of a benefit derived income is a huge proportion.
I saw this on TV. Its heartbreaking.
Thankfully it wont affect us but it would have done had the dn's and social services got their own way in 2011 when they wanted us to move to a bigger property in order to fit track hoists.We stuck to our guns and a damned good job we did.I have read all the stories about it and i really do sympathsise with all those that it will affect.Its a bloody disgrace.Cameron doesnt care about who he hits does he. Image
We have 2 bedrooms what will happen if say Sarah gets semi independant and lives somewhere else but comes home for weekends?

Youll still get hit Nilla it applies to those that have kids staying over the weekend only Image
[quote] Royd said ]

in my humble opinion i agree with Royd ....there is plenty of evidence out there at what the hidden agenda is about the right to buy , but is Joe Bloggs on the street aware of how much of tax payers money has been spent on promoting this right to buy? Then the cost in implementing, administrating and the lost opportunity cost ?
this might help ..http://www.insidehousing.co.uk//6521918.article

garyo ...Housing Associations are allocated a percentage of the stock on the new build ...only , then they allocate from their own lists and LA waiting lists...the rest of the new build are made up of buy to let and privately owned.

It has its moral issues , if i won some money , I would buy this place out right if i could, we have lived here all lives , i was born two doors away, my husband has put a lot of sweat and love into the "improvements"...but as for the bedroom tax ...it wrong wrong wrong . There are plenty of other ways to cut costs...but enough is enough on the welfare front!!
Great something else to look forward to Image
We may be ok as it affects working age claimants only and in 2 years Paul will be an OAP and I cant see Sarah leaving home for years yet if ever
We may be ok as it affects working age claimants only and in 2 years Paul will be an OAP and I cant see Sarah leaving home for years yet if ever

I hope you are Nilla but dont rely on those facts.Youd do well to find out about it.
I dread to think what other idiotic schemes they are gunna dream up.Why not hit the fat cats more those earning over 100k do they really need to be on upwards of 100k ? Football players look at such as Man utd players how much they earn in one single game.Penalise them sods
311 posts