[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ask David Cameron a question - Carers UK Forum

Ask David Cameron a question

All about money
This week Prime Minister David Cameron will be the first of the four leaders to join Phillip and Amanda in the run up to the election to discuss his policies. Not only will we hear his plans for the country, we're also giving you the chance to ask him a question ahead of the General Election on May 7th.
see in full below
http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topi ... a-question
I'd love to know what his plans are when he gets kicked out of government, as he will. Probably spend more time shooting stags on his father in laws extensive estates on the Island of Jura.
Hi,
What I would like to ask him to his face. I'm a carer. That is can he live as a carer on £63.00 per week? I have to make a lot of cuts to eat never mind any other enjoyment like reading or having a social night out. If I do it means taking from the disabled benefits for my wife eg ESA & DLA. Of which after rent etc she can't afford. Could he work 24/7, 52 weeks and 365 days a year without a day or a weeks break. He would soon be moaning.
Bye,
Bernard.
Yep I reckon that's about top of the list
I'd just ask him why I'm expected to do it for absolutely nothing.