[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
You might like to know - Page 36 - Carers UK Forum

You might like to know

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
534 posts
I cant imagine Font-i-Pants watching such caterwauling. I suffered the last two days watching them SCREAMING their way through such ear bashing performances, trying to out SCREAM each other with the audience joining in, trying to out do them at every decibel! Image Image

I've just looked at Audrey's original post on this thread. We have gone so far off topic that it makes ones eyes water. What happened to the mention of finances, Audrey's spare wheel in her bicycle basket, Ferretriders go-faster-stripes on his crossbar and his retired masseuse, wearing her bikini.
It's Audrey's audit that we should be discussing, not Charles surgical rubber fetish and my supposed ability to be seen swinging from the Severn Bridge in my Wonder bra, when all along it was Parsifal's, sorry, The Font, who threw us all off track with her claims of having near magical powers over the rest of us RIFF RAFF.........................I cant think of anything more to say at this precise moment in time....................... Image
It's called thinking out of the box Image
And WHO came up with a stupid subject title like: "You might like to know" Image ? Like to know WHAT exactly Image ? It might have been more INTERESTING and INFORMATIVE, Audrey, if you hadn't left the cap keys on when you "divulged" your financial details Image !
charles wrote
Only her first name! As in]

Thank you for clearing that up charles, I had wondered if I.AM The FONT OF ALL KNOWLEDGE had renamed herself after the famous cat food, you know the one with talking siamese cat who can't read Image
Pete the paint wrote
I've just looked at Audrey's original post on this thread. We have gone so far off topic that it makes ones eyes water.
It's Audrey's audit that we should be discussing,
A valiant effort Pete to get the thread back on track.......only time will tell if it work Image

How are YOUR finances Audrey???? any good investment advice??? scrimping tips? cheap recipes ideas?
I have an almost ready for the bin black banana, a piece of string, safety pin and plastic cocktail stick could I do something with these to either save money or earn money????
This will put me in good stead for the Antarctic sack race challenge next year- and to finish I will slide down from the Pole on a dustbin lid and then sail back home in a handcrafted coracle I made from penguin feathers and rare alpaca handspun wool I collected on my training sessions in the Andes.
If you go to the Andes again dragonlady give my regards to Harry the Skinny (the infamous freedom fighting hairless guinea pig) he'll also give you any assistance you need with obtaining extra dustbin lids.......one won't be enough I fear for the effect on your rear should your dustbin lid wear out Image
Thank you for your kind offer Cheryl. I have received so many wonderful offers of assistance in my quest to become a true Pillock of the Community and general know all.

Today I was contacted by none other than the great German endurance athlete Wally Schnitzel. You can check out his website How I am superior to everyone because I can jog a long way very slowly.com to get tips on shameless self promotion. He also takes an interest in men's health and sent me his pamphlet " World Domination with one Testicle"- not for me but for you blokes ( if you can call yourselves that with all your cross dressing). Good Luck Wally in your next race at Nuremburg- you are very lucky to have the support of your MSP Lee M Mc Farter and your personal Dutch physician Dr Rude Hardcore.

I am currently training for the first leg of my challenge and require lots of dosh. Please feel free to send it to me in used notes in a plain brown envelope and I will make sure your name is mentioned at the end of every press release even if it is not published.
Wally Schnitzel...sent me his pamphlet " World Domination with one Testicle"- not for me but for you blokes ( if you can call yourselves that with all your cross dressing).
Let me just say here and now (hope you like the way I said them) that I do not cross dress.

I'm always perfectly pleasant.

It's when I undress that things get crossed. That corset brings tears to my throat and a lump to my eyes. I must be wearing it upside down... Image
I go away for a week and you've all descended into a bunch of cross-dressing, Wonderbra wearers. I trust that Ar Aud and Mrs Parce the parcel will bring this loonacy back into some kind of madness in the very near futurescope.
I've spent a week on the Devun/Cawrnworl border and apart from a good many cream coffees and sconns, I've not encountered any cross-dressing down there, despite what the Painterman says. Mine isn't a Wonderbra, more like two half-handkerchieves, far less fabric and far less cost too.
Oops, sorry Ma'am Mrs Parce the parcel lady, should that be scohnes? (I call 'em sconnes).
dragonlady wrote
Thank you for your kind offer Cheryl. I have received so many wonderful offers of assistance in my quest to become a true Pillock of the Community and general know all.
You's is very welcome DL me and Arry go a long way back what with us both having an interest in collecting dustbin lids, he has a hugh collection, I just concentrate on retaining ownership of the two that keep blow away (we have a problem with wind here, not the same kind of wind problem as pete the paint (parp) but just as troublesome Image
Not that I'm into blowing my own trumpet Image but....I'd be an ideal candidate as an olympic torch carrier lots of experience of furtive dodging about in neighbours gardens retreiving my dustbin lid with my super powered windup torch.
I go away for a week and you've all descended into a bunch of cross-dressing, Wonderbra wearers. I trust that Ar Aud and Mrs Parce the parcel will bring this loonacy back into some kind of madness in the very near futurescope.
I've spent a week on the Devun/Cawrnworl border and apart from a good many cream coffees and sconns, I've not encountered any cross-dressing down there, despite what the Painterman says. Mine isn't a Wonderbra, more like two half-handkerchieves, far less fabric and far less cost too.
Welcome back Fran good to see you survived the week in the darkest reaches of Dev/Co......now about them scoons did you have jam on them??? got any to spare Image
534 posts