[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
You might like to know - Page 7 - Carers UK Forum

You might like to know

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
534 posts
JUST read through post and you reminded me nuns on the run specticals testicals wallet and watch
must check me wallet Image Image Image Image Image
audrey it would not let me put t**s perhaps I should put great in front ??? you got all the birds then
should I post some pic's then or do you think it would be to rude on here Image Image Image Image
malcolm
Have perused this thread quite extensively, i have come to the conclusion that you are all sane and wasted in your present occupation, now Parsifal, perhaps you could lend your brain, the one your not using at present, to the Right Honourable Milibundballs esquire, since he lost his way and camertit nicked his compass he cannot tell his left ball from his right, this is leading to severe cramp in the Tradis.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I haven't laffed so much for ages, what a bonkers, mind boggling lot of nutters we are on here! Image

Love it, but sorry, I cant think of a damn thing to contribute to this impossible, possibly the best ever thread started on here.

I know, boring arn't I ? Image
this thread reminds me that I need to get back to my tellie and watch the end of Come Dine with Me; featuring "stars" of Made in Chelsea. Some show that I suspect is the equivalent of the show Made in Essex ... featuring real people that you wish weren't real .. even though half of the dialogue is made up by a scriptwriter.

Sadly, I had to get rid of my butler after I caught him using two lumps of sugar in his tea. He's only allowed one lump. I can't employ someone who isn't prepared to make sacrifices until my stock portfolio and bank balance returns to the heady heights they reached before the recession. Hence, I'll have to use the tellie's remote control myself. I am trying to look at it as healthy exercise, but it's tough.
]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img] Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I haven't laffed so much for ages, what a bonkers, mind boggling lot of nutters we are on here! Image

Love it, but sorry, I cant think of a damn thing to contribute to this impossible, possibly the best ever thread started on here.

I know, boring arn't I ? Image
You laughed, what do you mean you laughed, this is very serious stuff we are discussing here, we are trying to put the compass wearing non chaufuer using politicklers in there place, thats right the tradis, of course you must contribute man, i mean, wheres your deviation, just what is the world coming to, Image Image Image Image Image
Have perused this thread quite extensively, i have come to the conclusion that you are all sane and wasted in your present occupation, now Parsifal, perhaps you could lend your brain, the one your not using at present, to the Right Honourable Milibundballs esquire, since he lost his way and camertit nicked his compass he cannot tell his left ball from his right, this is leading to severe cramp in the Tradis.
NOW I know why everyone calls me Annie Willetts Image !

And now you all know that I have, not one, but TWO brains which account for my superior intellect, education, wealth, experience and knowledge, I am requesting, no, I DEMAND, that every morning when you come on to the board you post what you had for breakfast, how much it cost, your income and the income of the person for whom you care and whether your mother farts, the last is EXTREMELY important, so that you too can shop in Waitrose Image .
ONLY two EXTREMELY badly grazed knees , ripped trousers, one bent wheel, one broken sandal, straw up your nose and late for your appointment?

WHEN I came off MY bike I had two EXCEPTIONALLY LACERATED knees, NO trousers, TWO bent wheels AND a bent crossbar, one broken FOOT, a SPOKE up my nose and I haven't been able to keep an appointment since!
Oh, and DON'T blame me if you are too stupid to properly carry out my advice, I told you to tuck the spare wheel under your arm!
Parsifal well that serves you right not waiting for me trying that bike on your own
just because I had me Eye on maggy in her waitress suit but then rob frit her off
and woody was making to much noise hammering away while jenny-wren was scooting about
looking for something and as for breakfast well that cost me £5.60p and I earn 60p a day
and she thats er indoors earns £1.20p a day so sorry i was a bit over the top well have to starve
for 4 days to pay for it Image Image Image Image
I'd just like it to go on record that I also have 2 highly intelligent, educated, knowledgeable brains, but I do find that if they are not in perfect accord they tend to 'debate' at tedious length, which means I get nothing done as stuck in the middle I don't know what I'm doing, never mind what I had for breakfast or how much it cost!!
Which is probably why I don't shop in waitrose Image Image
534 posts