[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Words to describe caring - Carers UK Forum

Words to describe caring

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Whether new to caring or a long term one that overflowing with the t shirts ;) ,- whether positive or negative or a mixture of both... can you post 5-10 separate words to describe caring. For example, Love, rewarding, exhausted, under valued, battles etc.

x
Concern, worry, solicitude, anxiety, distress, bother, perplexity, trouble, disturbance, unhappiness, sorrow, grief, aggravation, fretfulness, stress, responsibility, strain, pressure, fear, oppression, uneasiness, exasperation, annoyance, misgiving, anguish,

That didn't take long!
Sorry ... would break the forum rules if I did !

Is Klingon in the Google Translator yet ?

No ... I won't chance me arm !
heartbreaking, consuming, draining, unique, bonding, determination, willpower, tired, love
All of these.

My overwhelming feeling is that my life, especially all the hard won qualifications, have been utterly wasted.
My self-censor almost melted.. I will try to put some up that have not been listed.

Adversity, Abandonment, Barriers, Bureaucracy, Defiant, Hypocrisy, Isolation, Misunderstood, Resilience, Soul Destroying

rosemary wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:15 pm
long term one that overflowing with the t shirts ;)
Your in good company as always :)
Relentless - draining - wearing - wearying - (but) cheap.
How wonderful haven't heard this before.
Amazing that such a large man can hold those very high notes at the end.