[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WOOHOO!! A rise in CA - Carers UK Forum

WOOHOO!! A rise in CA

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Well I have just had notice that my CA has risen from £48.65 to .... wait for it........£50.55

Hmmmmmmm Dreams of holidays abroad.

What will I do with the extra money.?
Any ideas?

Cheryl xx Image
Well I have just had notice that my CA has risen from £48.65 to .... wait for it........£50.55

Hmmmmmmm Dreams of holidays abroad.

What will I do with the extra money.?
Any ideas?

Cheryl xx Image
At least you get it Image
Very true Alex. Should concider myself as one of the lucky ones.

Cheryl Image
Very true Alex. Should concider myself as one of the lucky ones.

Cheryl Image
I think righteous indignation would be an appropriate response to such a paltry sum Image .
Well done Image
Thats £50.55 more than i get when i reached sixty last year after carering for 23 years and still many ahead i hope caring for our daughter i lost the right to a carer allowance due to the governments pensions overlapping rule. Image Image Image
I suppose I can't complain, after all you can't miss something you've never had but somehow that doesn't seem to make it right Image .
For those carers who cannot receive CA, it's an insult that they cannot get it.

For those carers who receive CA, £50.55 is an insult.

And if those who cannot receive CA were suddenly allowed it, £50.55 would still be an insult!
As St Patrick would have said be thankful for small Murphys .

GEORGE i think we all moan on far to much its high time we just accepted everything we are at the bottom of the heap and we aint gonna move so thats it no way right thats it back to moaning on knew it would not last long .
As St Patrick would have said be thankful for small Murphys .
I think that's worth one Our Father and three Hail Mary's, George Image.
done and done