[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SORE FEET any cures plz............. - Carers UK Forum

SORE FEET any cures plz.............

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I've got really sore feet from work anyone got remedies for it Image
Cool warm (not hot) water for them to soak in with some fresh squeezed lemon.
I use a peppermint cream. Cools your feet right down too
Where would i be able to get that from rosemary.
The body shop have a nice one but its pricey, what I do is get peppermint flavouring from sainsburys for 99p and stick in some ordinary foot lotion from body care, works really well.
I used to use Boots but most supermarkets have their own brand of it. The one I have now is from ASDA. Never thought of making my own, thanks for the tip
Seems to me that sensible, comfortable shoes that fit properly might be the answer.
Cats give great pedicures- they have really rough tongues that rub off the hard skin Image You can sit them on your feet as a vibrating heat pad too.
My daughter got one of those groupon offer vouchers and went for a pedicure wherein the fish eat the skin on your feet Image
Get your mop bucket, add marbles and bubble bath and rub your feet up and down on the marbles. The result is non-achy feet and fresh smelling feet in one fell swoop!!!