[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
winter time. - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

winter time.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The beeches around here are brilliant now, pure gold.
I feel sorry for people who aren't surrounded by trees and nature. It must be tough looking out onto grey concrete every day. Some of our housing schemes are really inhuman.
There are so many beautiful colours around at present Rob.
I agree about all the colours. It seems as though I haven't seen such a bright autumn, with such beautiful leaves, for several years.I dropped Katie at the dentist yesterday, the surgery is in a small village. I walked Daniel out into the country then, and we had an hours walk down fabulous country lanes.It was even nicer than usual walking, pushing a pram along.
i notice there are a few souls i have not seen since september and wont see till,maybe,aprill 2011,perhaps.funny how some just go-to-ground over winter.
I love Winter and hate Summer. Don't like the heat and the light nights are a pain when my wife is ill and the constant noise from kids is also a pain.
rain by the gallon,invested in a new brolly.