[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
winter time. - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

winter time.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Winter is fine apart from snow, wet leaves on path, sleet, rain, cold and darkness Image Image Image
mmmmmmmm food
mmmmmmmm food

Mmmmmmmmmm I'm starving. Image
yep,extra hour was good.then off for long country walk with my dog,jack.heaven.
The beeches around here are brilliant now, pure gold.
I feel sorry for people who aren't surrounded by trees and nature. It must be tough looking out onto grey concrete every day. Some of our housing schemes are really inhuman.
Thanks Rosemary I will be doing that this week.
This year has been the first year in about five where it actually feels like we have had seasons.
I'm enjoying the colours this year. I am looking forwards to making lots of lovely stews and soups, buying beautiful gifts for christmas, wearing hats and dressing up warm, whacking the heating up in the house, and sunsets - sunsets are magnificent in winter in this country, far better than summer.
oh, also mulled wine,
oh, and going for a long run, starting off cold but warming up from the exercise and then a lovely hot shower afterwards.
only one thing i hate - the darkness. just looked outside and it is pitch black.
have a cup of strong black coffee,im into green coffee bean coffee right now,and watch a great movie,heaven.
Sounds like a good dish to try, hey Rosemary do you add any stock to it before you put it in the oven? when you say 'on a low heat do you mean 180, or lower?
Sounds like a good dish to try, hey Rosemary do you add any stock to it before you put it in the oven? when you say 'on a low heat do you mean 180, or lower?
Just water to start and yes about 180. 1st few times may need keep an eye on it so pan does not go dry but you soon gauge how much water to add. Then about 20-30 mins before ready to take out, add whichever gravy you use. I use Bisto granules.