[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A little disappointed - Carers UK Forum

A little disappointed

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I've just received my quarterly Carers newsletter and there isn't a mention of the protest in April. I assumed with something as important as this, every carer agency in the country would have been sent details so every carer who receives the newsletter would know about it whether they have a computer or not.

Carersuk.org is all over it for other things as well... Image
It is covered in the previous edition, Dorothy, I haven't received the April edition yet.
I haven't received the April edition yet.
That because we haven't written the next edition yet!! Image In fact the next issue will not come out until end of April/early May.

Dorothy the last quarterly Caring was in February and had a big advert for the Protest. So I'm not sure what the newsletter is but I don;t think it's come from Carers UK.
The newsletter I am referring to is from our local carers group. Not the national one. Just thought all the local carers groups would have had details. Sorry if I confused you both.
ours doesnt say anything either in it--- i might actually call them and mention it
All carers centres have had details as far as I'm aware - mine got details months ago.
Hi dorothy

do you mind me asking you which carers centre
it is, you can pm if you like, we have spent
months e-mailing and telephoning everyone, and
the response has been amazing Image
however i hate to think i may missed some Image

thank you

krys
xxx
It's ok Krys. It's Surrey Heath Carers, Knoll road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3SY. Many thanks.
Thank you
I will contact them Image
It'll be interesting to hear the response Krys. Would you let me know? Image