[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sad news - Carers UK Forum

Sad news

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Unfortunately I am unable to continue with Carers UK for a while as I do not have the time Image , I tried to get back on as much as I could, but unfortunately I am too busy throughout the day,
I will sometime in the coming future when things settle down a bit come back to the forum.
Will miss you all, take care and see you soon.
Mark. Image
I do hope that you will be able to return soon, you will be missed and it can be lonely without the company of other carers, take care Mark until we hear from you again and I hope that things will soon be easier for you.

Annie
The forum and its members will always be here for you Mark at anytime.Hoping all goes well for you.

x x
Pop in when you can from time to time, Mark. Hope things get a bit easier for you.
hi mark

you will be missed, we are all here
for you when you get the time

thinking of you

love
krys
xxxx
Hope things get a bit easier for you soon, you will be missed and we will always be here for you whenever you need us.
Take care,
Bluebird xx
Hi Mark

Will miss your lovely avatar.... Hope you will still find time to lurk occasionally and keep up to date. You can always post in the middle of the night and we can catch up daytime.

Take care
Meg
pop in from time to time, and best wishes to you and yours Image .........take care .mand