[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL U BELIVE THIS?? - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

WILL U BELIVE THIS??

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
When we were small,a Mars bar was a real treat. My mum used to buy one, put it into the freezer, and slice it up, and we would then share the sliced Mars.Whoever was at the house got a share. I was talking about this a couple of years back, with my brother, and his wife laughed. My brother does that now with a Mars Bar, and his wife can't understand why they don't have one each. Too much sugar in it for our house, with three diabetics, so I haven't looked at a Mars for years now!
ive done cheese on toast cooked with hairdryer and it works Image they still did not promote me Image
Whenever we had something to share, my mum used to say them that cut it up get last pick.
I can still cut things up, to however many pieces are needed and get them all the same size Image
I can still cut things up, to however many pieces are needed and get them all the same size
Never been able to do that, mine always end up really odd sizes and shapes!!!!! Image
I can still cut things up, to however many pieces are needed and get them all the same size
Never been able to do that, mine always end up really odd sizes and shapes!!!!! Image
Image Image Image Image
Amazing how quick you learn when you don't want to be left with the smallest piece Image
If I cut it I pick first!!!!! Image Image
So do I...........................now! Image Image Image
my mum must have influenced me more than I thought. I still have to cut and the other person choose! Image
The new 6 flavours are......

Fish & Chips,
Crispy Duck & Hoisin,
Cajun Squirrel,
Chilli & Chocolate,
Onion Bhaji and
Builder's Breakfast.
The new 6 flavours are......

Fish & Chips,
Crispy Duck & Hoisin,
Cajun Squirrel,
Chilli & Chocolate,